DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy
Pixinza respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, please follow the steps outlined below to submit a notice of infringement.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
To file a notice of copyright infringement, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient information to enable us to locate the material, such as the URL or specific location within our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of mistaken identification or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, any judicial district in which Pixinza may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Submitting a DMCA Notice:
DMCA notices and counter-notifications should be sent to our designated copyright agent via email or postal mail using the contact information provided below:
[DMCA Agent Name]
[City, State, Zip Code]
Please note that the DMCA provides significant penalties for false claims of infringement. If you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity is infringing, you may be subject to liability for damages.
We will promptly respond to valid DMCA notices and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
For further information regarding our DMCA policy or if you have any questions, please contact our designated copyright agent at [email address].
Please be aware that this information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney or legal professional.
Last updated: [01/01/2023]