What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance your browsing experience, remember your preferences, and provide anonymized tracking data to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and enable you to navigate through the pages and use essential features. Without these cookies, certain functionalities may not be available.
- Analytical Cookies: We use analytical cookies to gather information about how visitors use our website. This helps us analyze data such as the number of visitors, pages visited, and the source of traffic. The information collected is used to improve our website’s performance and enhance the user experience.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies enable our website to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features. These cookies allow us to customize your experience, such as remembering your language preferences or displaying personalized content based on your previous interactions.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences through the browser settings. You can typically find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Opt-Out Tools: You can also opt out of certain third-party cookies by using opt-out tools provided by the respective third-party service providers.
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit the “Help” section of your browser or refer to the website of your browser’s developer.